- Hot Stone Relaxation Swedish Massage $50 30min
- Hot Stone Relaxation Swedish $70 60min
- Kids Massage age 5 - 13 years $30 allow 20min
- under 5 years including toddler, infants $25
- Baby Massage lesson FREE for new parents/caregivers
- Pregnancy Massage 90 minutes $110
- Post Pregnancy 6-8 weeks after delivery $70
- Medicinal Massage 1 hour $85
- Relaxing Scalp Massage $30 allow 15-20 minutes gentler & slower than the Indian Scalp Massage and no oil is applied to your hair.
- Moisturising Chocolate Facial $68 allow 45 minutes for this very relaxing and hydrating session that leaves your skin feeling so very soft and nourished for days to come. And leaves you feeling uplifted as cacao bean is a natural scent that is so good for encouraging the happy chemicals in your brain.
- Sport/Firm/Deep Tissue Massage 30 minutes $60 may include thermal therapy. Its amazing what we can do in 30minutes. You will walk out feeling wow
- Sport/Firm/Deep Tissue Massage 1 hour $85 may include thermal therapy
- Reflexology 30 minutes $65 includes lower leg massage. Helps to break down uric acid build up while working along your meridian lines that correspond to different areas of your body.
- Lymphatic Massage $55 allow 30minutes good for moving fluid from around your feet, ankles, knees etc. Your lymphatic system sits just below your skin so gentle flowing fluttery movements is used to encourage the fluid up the channels in your body. Lymphatic system does not have its own pump action; so manually stimulating it, can be beneficial to move the fluid through. Often if you feel nasally or blocked in your nose lying forward during a massage, it can be a sign of your lymphatic system being stimulated. It should drain and clear when you stand up. For chronic swelling, it is advised to see your Doctor before seeing us.
- Parafin Foot Treatment 45 minutes $55 includes sugar scrub, leg & foot massage. Highly recommended for those suffering medicial conditions such as: Arthritis, Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Plantar Fasciitis. You get to lie back on our comfy bed, all tucked up so you can go into your own relaxing zone listening to our relaxing music as your therapist tends to your sore feet.
- Diamond Microdermabrasion Moisturising Facial $75 (45 minutes) deeply relaxing. *Please allow 15 minutes approx. to discuss your skin type, issues & skin goals with your body therapist before proceeding with each session. Microdermabrasion is gentle, safe & effective but does not suit all skin types. In this circumstance; we are happy to refer you to one of our many professional networks who can provide specific solutions for your skin needs. This treatment may even out skin tone (hyperpigmentation issues & age spots), improve mild acne, may soften fine lines, improves overall appearance and may stimulate collagen.
- ASMR Deep Relaxation Session for him or her-
1 hour $100
Our most popular service in 2022.
°Need to slow down?
°Can be adapted for those who don't like massage
°Been told you have adrenal fatigue? High blood pressure? Then escape for 2 hours nestled in our cottage with a trained autonomous sensory facilitator. Your session starts with lying on our specially designed comfy heated table and being cocooned in warm towels. You can lie on your side with a pillow or face down. Listening to the sounds of soft rain on a tin roof or the ocean or birds in a forest. You have our permission to drift away as our therapist takes you on a journey of deep relaxation. Starting with a short guided meditation to slow your thoughts down, as you are encouraged to leave the outside world outside. You're back, neck & shoulders are gently massaged to encourage the physical state of letting go. Your hair is played with and a slow gentle scalp massage takes place with or without heated Indian oil, light brush strokes through your hair and across your neck and back and shoulders and arms with soft brushes and fresh herbs heated through cloths and rolling techniques that help you drift away because you feel safe and taken care of. Followed by soothing swooping techniques for your lymphatic system, that sits just below your skin. Scented Apricot Kernel oil is blended with other oils for a unique consistency that glides beautifully across your skin. Heated stones are used as a weighted blanket that help to restore a sense of calm reassurance. Then you are gently asked to turn over and the next half of the session is even more calming as Warm lavender or rose paraffin wax gloves are placed on your hands and feet to draw out inflammation. And your face, neck, shoulders, arms and legs are gently stroked with soft brushes and different masks and lotions are applied to your skin as you drift away again. The session ends with a calming cup of our own blend of herbal saffron tea and glass of water with a sweet treat so we can make sure you are okay to drive afterwards. This session is designed only for quiet relaxation. If you have chronic aches and pains you will need to book in for a medicinal massage instead. This session is not for counselling either, as the strictly no talking policy is in place for the purpose of the session; which is 'time out'. Its a time for you to just be still. So if you need to catchup with your therapist, come in 10 minutes earlier to get the chat out of the way before your session begins. She needs to be 'in the zone' for this session to be conducted. It's your willingness to switch off and rest that will determine the outcome of the session for you. (please advise of any allergies, medical issues such as low blood pressure etc and/or pregnancy when making this appointment). Please don't wear makeup to this session.
- Counselling 50 minutes $70
- Indian Head Massage with/without warm hair oil.
a combination of movements that range between vigour and slower to stimulate blood flow through your scalp. Hot towel wrap for your face and scalp as your neck and shoulders are massaged. Great for stress headache, migraine or sinus treatment.
- Massage Deluxe 2 hours $175
- LomiLomi -Hawaiian Massage $115